Our dermatologist, Dr. Kendra Cole, specializes in the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer (basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma) with superficial radiation therapy that minimizes scarring. She also treats acne, acne scarring, brown and red spots, rosacea, vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis and rashes.
Please call our office at (678) 417-6900 to make an appointment.
Kendra A. Cole, MD
Dermatologist in Peachtree Corners, GACole Dermatology & Aesthetic Center PC
Emory University Dept. of Dermatology
Atlanta, Georgia 1987-1990
Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
San Diego, California 1986-1987
Duke University School of Medicine
Durham, North Carolina 1982-1986
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 1978-1982
Georgia State License since 1987
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Certified by the The American Board of Anti-Aging / Regenerative Medicine
Non-Staff Referring Status at Gwinnett Medical Center
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine ( A4M )
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Chief Resident in Dermatology 1990
- First Place Presentation Emory Dermatology Residency 1988
- Honors in Obstetrics/Gynecology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Pathology, Ophthalmology, Pharmacology, Psychiatry at Duke University School of Medicine 1982-1986
- Bachelor of Science Degree with High Distinction 1982
- University of Michigan Branstrom Freshman Prize for Academic Achievement 1978
- Presidential Scholar 1978
- Valedictorian Kenai Central High School 1978
A graduate of the University of Michigan, Kendra A. Cole, M.D. attended Duke University School of Medicine. Dr. Cole completed her Post-Doctoral training as Chief Resident in Dermatology at Emory University Dept. of Dermatology. Dr. Cole is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Dr. Cole regularly attends meetings to learn about the latest trends and treatments in both medical and cosmetic dermatology and anti-aging medicine.